- **This section only applies to non "Signature Ashleys" products**
Inspire Living provides a 1-year warranty on manufacturer defects on your purchased furniture items. To inquire, call 1-888-965-5549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures, invoice number, and description of damage of item(s) within the 1-year warranty period. If, after inspection by Inspire Living and associated factories, defective components or workmanship are found in the construction of the item, the item will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Inspire Living does not make house calls to inspect damages.
All buyers will be responsible for shipping costs back to store if applicable.
For warranty to be in effect, products must have been used for its intended purpose through normal use. Defects resulting from negligence, misuse, accidents, discolouration from sunlight, abnormal wear and tear, fading or shrinkage of any fabric, alterations or modifications to manufactured electrical, or if used for commercial purposes are not covered by warranty.
Inspire Living reserves the right to refuse return or charge a 20% restocking fee.
Please note that any items to be replaced unless in-stock may take up to 6 months for replacement item to be available.
Damages Not Covered
- Seam failure
- Discolored leather at time of purchase
- Broken, cracked or rust on bases at time of purchase
- Chipped wood at time of purchase
- Torn stitching
- Out of line seams
- Punctures in leather
- Spills on leather
- Denim rub off
- Pet damages
- Sinkage in leather
- Vinyl against tearing or cracking.
- We provide a limited warranty. Subject to the conditions and limitations in this Agreement, we warrant to you that, for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, the goods supplied by us to you are free of substantial manufacturing defects; provided that a reasonable amount of touch-up, deluxing, and installation of repair parts is your responsibility. Under this warranty, our sole liability is, at our sole option, to repair, replace, or issue a credit for products sold to you by us that contain substantial manufacturing defects. We shall not be liable for a breach of the foregoing warranty unless:
- You give us written notice of the alleged defect, reasonably described, within one (1) year from the date of purchase
- We are given a reasonable opportunity after receiving the notice to examine the products subject to the alleged defect; and
- We reasonably verify your claim that the products contain substantial manufacturing defects.
Additionally, we shall not be liable for a breach of the foregoing warranty if you make any further use of the products at issue after giving us notice of the alleged defect; the defect arises because you failed to follow our oral or written instructions as to the storage, installation, use, or maintenance of the products; or you alter or repair the products without our prior written consent. We shall not be liable for any labor or other expenses incurred by you in the removal, repair, or replacement of the products or any component part claimed to be defective nor shall we be liable for any expenses incurred by you in order to remedy any defect.
- Your satisfaction is important to us!
Items purchased through Kijiji, floor models, clearance, or sale items are sold "as-is" and a no-refund policy applies to these items. Buyers are responsible for pick-up or arranging delivery and must be present for inspection and packaging of their purchased item(s).
Any issues with Serta mattress's are to be directed to Inspire Living directly and we will deal with Serta on your behalf. All shipping charges for mattress returns are at customer's expense.
Any items received damaged must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of the item(s) with pictures sent to email@example.com and invoice number. Damaged items will be assessed within 48 hours and either discount, replacement or refund will be offered, less any shipping or delivery cost associated to and from customers place of residence or business. All item(s) are to be returned to store at customers expense.
Items will be inspected upon return and customer will be issued a full refund or replacement provided there are no further damages.
Further damages to item(s) beyond initial report will result in a minimum 20% repair fee determined by Inspire Living at time of return and inspection.
- All item(s) are to be picked up within 72 hours of notice of arrival. After 72 hours, a $15 per day storage fee will be applied to invoice until item(s) are picked up.
It is the customers responsibility to inspect all items before being loaded into trucks for delivery to assure there is no damage to products before leaving the store. Buyers are to be present at time of inspection and packaging before items are loaded into truck and sign off on bottom of invoice. If buyers are not present at time of loading to inspect item(s), Inspire Living will not be responsible for any seen or unforeseen damages.
Buyers are responsible for arranging their own delivery. Inspire Living can provide contact information for third party 'curb side' delivery service. It is the responsibility of the buyer to arrange for someone to be home for scheduled delivery. Shipping is paid directly to Delivery Company via cash.
- Free Shipping offers only apply to items which are in stock, and can not be combined with any other offer. If you have selected free shipping on your order, and your item is not applicable for free shipping, we will contact you for further options such as in-store pickup or paying the shipping rate to your door.
- If you need financing, we are now offering financing through PayBright wich gives you a quick seamless method to bridge the finance gap in your purchase. To apply for financing and see how much you may qualify for, please click here